RESOURCE REQUEST PROCESS and FORMS
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORMS – IT WILL ALLOW US TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST MORE RAPIDLY.
PLEASE NOTE: The MA Department of Public Health’s Resource Request Unit assists with the provision of short-term (7 day) supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) for use in emergency procedures to healthcare facilities/providers that provide direct clinical care to patients .
UPDATES TO REQUESTING PROCEDURES
(these request standards are throughout the Commonwealth):
- PPE from the state stockpile is not meant to supplant normal supply chains – requestors are asked to include documentation of their inability to acquire the needed PPE due to backorder, allocation, etc., along with the request form.
- All requesters are asked to request quantities for total amounts needed as opposed to boxes or cases (e.g. 100 masks, 200 pairs large gloves, 3 cannisters sanitizing wipes, etc.)
BEFORE FILLING OUT THE REQUEST FORMS (links below):
You will need to provide information specific to EACH requested resource. Incomplete forms will require further follow up from us, and will delay the processing of your request.
Please note that there is a distinct form to use when requesting testing supplies.
- First download the form before filling it out fully.
- Save the filled out form to your computer/device.
- Email the form to [email protected]
- IF YOU ANTICIPATE YOUR NEEDED RESOURCE BEING DEPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS, PAGE THE DUTY OFFICER AT 413-773-1502 TO ALERT THEM TO YOUR INCOMING FORM SO IT CAN RECEIVE PRIORITY ATTENTION.
Once the HMCC duty officer has received your request and determined that you have exhausted or will exhaust local resources and your normal supply chain process, they will escalate your request to the attention of the MA DPH COVID-19 Resource Unit.