RESOURCE REQUEST PROCESS
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE SECTION BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM.
WE RECOGNIZE THE TIME CONSTRAINTS AND STRESS OUR PARTNERS ARE EXPERIENCING.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION FULLY. IT WILL MAKE THE RESOURCE REQUEST PROCESS EASIER AND MORE UNDERSTANDABLE FOR YOU, AND ALLOW US TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST WITH GREATER EFFICIENCY.
BEFORE FILLING OUT THE FORM:
You will need to provide information specific to EACH requested resource. Please gather the following information before filling out the form. Incomplete forms will require further follow up from us, and will delay the processing your request.
- Detailed Description of the Resource Needed (Brand, Type, Model, Size, should be included when applicable).
- Quantity Needed.
- For reach requested item, what inventory do you currently have remaining, and when do you anticipate it being depleted by?
- Timeframe (When are they needed by? When is the facility going to run out? How fast is it needed?
- Who is requesting (Name, title, facility, email, contact number, alternate contacts/after-hours numbers).
The black buttons below this text will allow you to download the resource request form as a fillable PDF or Word file to your computer.
- Download the form to your computer/device.
- Fill out the form.
- Save the form to your computer/device.
- Email the form to email@example.com.
- IF YOU ANTICIPATE YOUR NEEDED RESOURCE BEING DEPLETED WITHIN 24 HOURS, PAGE THE DUTY OFFICER AT 413-773-1502 TO ALERT THEM TO YOUR INCOMING FORM SO IT CAN RECEIVE PRIORITY ATTENTION.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The HMCC does not have stockpiles of Personal Protective Equipment for distribution to partners. We assist healthcare and public health partners in searching regionally, after their existing mutual aid channels have been exhausted. Items that cannot be found within the outside of tradition mutual aid channels are then elevated to the MA Department of Public Health to search statewide.
Once the HMCC duty officer has received your request and determined that you have exhausted or will exhaust local resources and your normal supply chain process, they will:
- Put out a call to the appropriate partners within the Region 1 HMCC (depending on the nature of the resource sought, the Duty officer may push an inquiry to the full membership, or specific subsets or disciplines within the membership).
- If the HMCC duty officer is unable to fulfill the request at the regional level, they will then contact the duty officer with the state Department of Public Health’s Office of Preparedness and Emergency Management.
- The Department of Public Health (DPH) will then facilitate pushing out the request statewide to the other HMCC regions, or to federal partners. The state will work in consult with clinical advisors to triage equipment needs and follow up with you as needed.